News

• Welcome to SourceCxde!

SourceCxde aims to be both extremely legit and easy to use.
         No need to spend hours configuring your settings or download dozens of different public settings.
         With us you will be in-game and ranking up in no time!
         Our cheats are always up to date with the most powerful and newest features on the market

So don't hesitate and join our active community on the Forums and on Discord.
    For more info press 'Read more'

Sign in to follow this  
Nexxed

Recent Downtime

Nexxed    3

Hello SourceCxders!

Recently, as you've noticed, our forums and other core services of the cheat have been having some troubles with crashes and outages. We know it's not a pleasant time, nor is it for us. We appreciate your patience while we get these issues resolved. Now, some more information on what is actually happening;

One of our servers keep running out of available Inodes, so we have to keep restarting the server to get it running. In other words, it's running out of space, and there's not much we can do to get this resolved, so we ask that you find more patience deep down in your souls to help us fix the problems.

I deeply and personally apologize for the lost time on your subscriptions!

• Like 1

BlackR    4

Its okay my dude. I cant speak for anyone else but i dont have a problem with waiting, I was planning on buying the lifetime subscription after my monthly ended anyways. Hopfully you'll be able to fix the problem soon :)

• Like 1

JD23    3

Thanks for the post, it at least shows that you are active and concerned with your customers. Although I have no intention of unsubscribing or anything of the sort regardless, I've noticed that there's a wide range of reasons the client isn't working; from stuck on "Logging in..." to "HWID" something or other to just not injecting at all and not popping back up after running it as administrator. That being said, 98.5% of the time the client works just fine (and just fine meaning better and more smoothly than most things on Valve itself). 

Thanks again for the PSN. Good community/admins.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.